Before and Progress Pictures!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Blog for October 7th, 2010

Hello everyone!

Thank you very much for dropping by. This will be the first of many, many blogs. I have a lot of hopes and dreams for this blog, so let's see where it takes us. So my first question to you, readers, is what would you like to see me blog about? What are your burning questions? Please let me know and I will do my best to answer them!

So there are parts of this blog still under construction. So since I'm still figuring some of it out, I'll talk about some of the things that are missing. Now for weight loss to happen, tracking what you eat is absolutely ESSENTIAL! I strongly recommend the website www.sparkpeople.com. I've been using this site for YEARS and I love it! Oh and did I mention that it's FREE? You've got nothing to lose by trying it! Not to mention it has the most awesome community ever! I'm working on getting a widget posted here, but it's currently not cooperating. I'm working on it though! With the widget I would like to post some of my recipes, and some of my favorite recipes! So keep your eyes peeled!

I just wanted to post a first post and get some feedback from you. I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment